today i walked 2.5 miles. it took about 1 hour and 30 minutes. at the end they gave all of us goodybags. this is what they had in them a magint for your car, a braclet and a praer flag. it was really cool.
I think that was a great thing you did. I am very proud of you. I am sorry I have not seen your blog nd commented before now. I was looking through old emails today and saw the one from your mother that had your blog address in it. You are now on my bookmarks for blogs so I can easily keep up with your news, too. Love you munchkin. Grandmom
I didn't realise you had posted anything new. I was thrilled to read it. You needed to let everyone know why you walked 2.5 miles. Do you remember? Ask me and I will help you explain it if you want. I love you and I am glad we did the walk together.
I have been a vegetarian for 3 years now, because I feel it is cruel to eat animals. I like sports, reading, and spending time with my family and friends. I like playing on my Nintendo DS, which my big brother Steven got for me. Someday I want to be just like Temperance Brennan on Bones.
2 comments:
I think that was a great thing you did. I am very proud of you. I am sorry I have not seen your blog nd commented before now. I was looking through old emails today and saw the one from your mother that had your blog address in it. You are now on my bookmarks for blogs so I can easily keep up with your news, too. Love you munchkin. Grandmom
I didn't realise you had posted anything new. I was thrilled to read it. You needed to let everyone know why you walked 2.5 miles. Do you remember? Ask me and I will help you explain it if you want. I love you and I am glad we did the walk together.
Post a Comment