April 21, 2008

My sister's game

My sister has a soccer game today. She got the sportsmanship award at her last game on Saturday. I wonder who will get it next? I have never gotten the sportsmanship award before.

I'm so happy for Carmel [my sister] .

Have you ever had a moment when you feel embarrassed or stupid? I have them all the time. Like today this girl in my class is a total PIG , I mean she doesn't like me at all. But that is not why I think she is a pig. I think she is a pig because today in class, Mr.macdougall [ my teacher] told me to do somthing on a poster we all were working on, so I wrote what he said and she said that it wasn't neat enough so she rewrote it. that made me feel like i did nothing.

Back to Carmel's game they won 6 to 3. Abby got the sportsmanship award.

7 comments:

Mary said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I love you sweetie. Mom

Lynn said...

Look forward to hearing more!

Dejahmi by Beth Respess said...

hey lady! it's fun to see your blog - i can't wait to read more!

love you! beth

Fran Eury said...

Sara...you rock!

Wayne said...

Sara...you rock!

Good job not naming the name of the pig. A very mature way to blog!

Bonnie and John said...

welcome to the world of blogging! Can't wait to hear more of your stories!
love you
Aunt Bonnie

princesspeace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.