April 22, 2008

Singing for the Mayor

Today I sang for the Mayor of Asheville. We sang "All for One" from High School Musical. We also sang "What the World Needs Now". Mayor Bellamy told us that we are all diamonds in the rough. She also told us that "if your mind can conceive it, and your heart can believe it, then you can achieve it". She had a lot of good advice.

As you know, this doesn't happen a lot, but my mom found at least 7 four leaf clovers. I was impressed when she found 1 . How many 4 leaf clovers have you found? I have found at least 24 in my life.

2 comments:

Bonnie and John said...

Ihave found more than you can count. I have done this since I was about your age. Guess we are just lucky people!

Wayne said...

I've never found one.

I've also broken several mirrors and I occasionally have been known to walk under a ladder.