hi sarah! it took me forever to get your blog linked to my email so now i'll see it every time you post something. im excited to hear more of what you have to say! Love you!
I have been a vegetarian for 3 years now, because I feel it is cruel to eat animals. I like sports, reading, and spending time with my family and friends. I like playing on my Nintendo DS, which my big brother Steven got for me. Someday I want to be just like Temperance Brennan on Bones.
3 comments:
I am so glad you had fun in the little bit of snow we had. I sure hope we get a better snow before winter is over. I love you!!!!
Maybe you will get some while house/pet sitting this weekend?? Doubt it, but it's fun to think about.
hi sarah! it took me forever to get your blog linked to my email so now i'll see it every time you post something. im excited to hear more of what you have to say! Love you!
Post a Comment