February 14, 2009
sibs
ya know it is really hard for me to deal with Steven not being home all the time and with Carmel always bugging me. But i just deal with it. some times i feel like i want to explode with school and all of my friends and not having a cell phone and school it is really hard being me. mostly because no one listens to me EVER. it git so annoying. i have to go bye bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know it is hard for you sometimes, but you are a strong person and you will come out on top in the end. Just hang in there and try to be the sweet wonderful child that you are. I love you no matter what, ans I always will.
Being a middle child, being the oldest girl, having two older brothers and having to "let them go" because they are grown now, all of these things make life rough sometimes. I am glad you let me know you had a new posting because I love reading them and I love YOU very much!Like your mo said, hang in there. things will get better. Enjoy what you've got and come see me sometime soon. We need to bake some more cookies. :)
hey sara! i miss steven, too. and school really drove me crazy. im glad i finally made it through though - but i still dream about it!
good to see another post from you - hope to hear from you more! love you!
It's okay to explode. Just put plastic down to protect the furniture first.
Post a Comment