We did have fun at Aunt Bonnie's, didn't we. Lola loves you so much, just remember you need to be a good role model for her, Staton, and Madison. It can be a hard job, but you can do it. I love you bunches sweetie.
I have been a vegetarian for 3 years now, because I feel it is cruel to eat animals. I like sports, reading, and spending time with my family and friends. I like playing on my Nintendo DS, which my big brother Steven got for me. Someday I want to be just like Temperance Brennan on Bones.
2 comments:
We did have fun at Aunt Bonnie's, didn't we. Lola loves you so much, just remember you need to be a good role model for her, Staton, and Madison. It can be a hard job, but you can do it. I love you bunches sweetie.
sounds fun! we have to have you over to our house for dinner sometime soon!
Post a Comment